The Cliffs of Minnetonka
Resident • 2016 - 2017 Not Recommended
I lived at Cliffs for 8 months during 2016 and suffered serious illness from black mold in the bathroom and carpet. The carpet smelled like a wet dog I could hardly breath unless I opened the windows. Black mold is growing on a very large area outside my apartment on the brick of the building. I was literally fighting for my life living there until I moved out early. Still 7 months later I'm trying to feel back to normal. Cliffs management is trying to get over $900 from me for leaving early even though I almost died from living there!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!