Former Resident · 2015 - 2018
Worst management I had ever dealt with. I used to live in downstairs and there was a dishwasher leakage on upstairs. My kitchen and living room was a mass. Maintenance drilled bigger hole in ceiling to get all water out and left it for weeks. They used my electricity to dry it out for a week. Then after many requests they patched the hole up but didn't paint it back to normal. No credit for pain and suffering. Moldy windows. HIGH electric bill. Unapproachable management.