Resident · 2012 - 2013
Since we moved in here, we have had nothing but problems. Cockroaches, and leaks. There is marker on the walls wherethey tried to paint over it to no avail. The carpet is extremely stained and missing peices, the kitchen floor is floor laid over an unclean floor with mold growing underneath. The light fixtures all contained dead cockroaches and the air filter in the ceiling was covered with so much dirt and dust, you could ttell the place was not cleaned at all. The bathroom sink was molded out and they tried to get away with renting it like that. Maintenence will come and look at the issues and tell you he will be back tomorrow and not come back for weeks. Our bathroom cieling molded out andthe first time he claimed to fix it he scraped off the mold and put patch over it. When it molded through again he ccut a holed in the cieling and then took weeks to fix the hole. Now it is molding through again. Our heater barely works and andthe owner tries to scare us by saying the cops have been called on us repeatedly, yet we have only seen them when we called to complain about the people upstairs. This place needs to be shut down by the health department, but since they won't come out, we filed a 14 day notice and will continue to serve them until all the problems are fixed. I will settle for the cockroaches to be gone so when my lease is up I can move without taking them with me.