Resident • 2006 - 2008
I will admit, until recently, I had mostly positive things to say about these apartments. So, I will start with the positive:
- Apartments are decent-sized, are a fairly good value for the money.
- Maintenance staff is very responsive, they act quickly and do great work. They work very hard
- The daytime office manager, Joanne, is very nice and helpful. She goes above and beyond to help
- The security staff is awful. There is no sense of safety in the complex. The gate is staffed sporadically, and rarely in the evenings, when they are needed the most. Depending on who is working, some will just wave guests in. The back gate is unsupervised and there are no security cameras. This all came to a head on 12/22 when a number of current tenants (myself included) had our cars broken into. The management has responded by saying they will increase security presence, but just the other night there was still no one at the front gate after 8pm.
- The exercise equipment hasn't been updated or fixed in at least two years. The room is also small and has very little to offer in the way of equipment.