Resident • 2008
IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO PETS DO NOT MOVE HERE! The carpets are stained and stink, and my wife has sneezing fits if we're home for more than a few hours. We requested the carpets be cleaned and were told to rent a steam cleaner ourselves! This apartment is NOT SAFE! There are exposed electrical outlets which I had to repair after REPEATED REQUESTS FOR MAINTENANCE WERE IGNORED! Hot water lasts for approximately FIVE MINUTES! There is NO INSULATION so it is HOT in the summer and FREEZING in the winter and utility bills are always in excess of $200! Also, I got the impression that at least one of my neighbors was selling drugs out of his apartment, with irregular visitors (different colored/makes of cars) arriving for just a few minutes at a time, at all hours of night. If you want to be woken up at 3AM by BLARING CAR STEREOS, this is the place for you!