Resident · 2005 - 2008
A crystal meth lab ignited in March 2008 in a top-floor apartment and roared through the entire unit. The lame-assed suicide-case meth-head idiot woman that lived there was pulled out unconscious by an heroic neighbor who nearly died from toxic smoke exposure while flames shot out of her seventh story windows fifteen feet into the night sky. What kind of irresponsible management rents to somebody like this? Her parents rented the place for her, but why no background check on the resident herself? No arrest record check? People on her floor lost everything - pets, furniture, everything, and nobody from the third floor up can be in there without puking from the stink. Management won't even answer the damned phone.