Resident • 2001 - 2002 Not Recommended
My wife and I lived here just after getting married. While the apartment itself was cute (older appliances and feel) and the staff was pleasant (hard to get things done though), we were always sick. Turns out that the carpet was completely covered with black mold. We found this out because the carpet in the closet wasn't glued/tacked down, and upon inspection we found the mold. After we moved out, we stopped having sore throats and stopped being nauseas all the time, along with the headaches that accompanied it. We lived on the bottom floor, so maybe the top floors are better (not on cement...)?<br><br>The other thing is there is a huge sugar ant problem. We only lived here for about 6 months because we valued our health more than the apartment. <br><br>If your going to move in, make sure you do a full inspection of the place first (and if on the bottom floor, check for black mold).
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!