Newell Creek Village
thappywhitney • Resident • 2004 - 2005 Not Recommended
I lived here for a hellish long year. A water pipe broke 2 stories up, and the water came through the walls. Everything molded. The manager avoided me and would not return my calls. My place filled with mold. (More mold because there was already mold in the closets.) When I finally did talk to the manager, he told me to scrub the walls with bleach, which I had already been doing. This is a horrible place. I finally moved and they charged me a ton of money for cleaning even though I left it clean. I think it was for thier mold clean up. Then they sent the bill straight to collections instead of contacting me at my forwarding address that I provided. Horrific place.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!