Country Lights Chalets
Resident · 2010
I lived there for a short time because it was gross and I left. My apartment smelled like terrible mold and nobody there cared about it. The maintenance people are the worst. They are noisy and disgusting. The office staff are rude and once you sign the lease they could care less about anything you say. As soon as I moved in there was a leak under the kitchen sink and the bathroom sink and the toilet was leaking. They were supposed to have the apt. ready for me to move in and as soon as I moved in I had to call maintenance for all of the leaks. A week later there was another leak in the bathroom ceiling coming from the roof. The entire place stunk like mold. I did not notice the smell during the 5 minute walk through of the apt and I'm still not sure why, also I did not notice the leaks. Also there was mold on the floor behind the refrigerator where the drip tube was just leaking all over the floor for who knows how long instead of going into the pan. Maintenance came and I showed them the leak on the floor under the refrigerator and they still didn't see the drip tube disconnected. My friend saw it after I called him over for help ! Just awful. I would not EVER recommend moving into this place.