Club at North Hills
Arnold28 • Resident • 2003 - 2005 Not Recommended
Poorly insulated apartment.Needed to use a space heater and window insulation to keep draft out.One window moisture was trapped in between. Concrete on balcony chipping and cracked. Maintainence was called and contractor brought in to redo balcony.Even though the grounds are beautiful...The safety of this place is alot to be desired.I came home one night.I don't get home untill midnight since I work in healthcare.It was around two in the morning when i decided to get some sleep.Before my boyfriend went to bed he went outside to have a cigarette.While he was outside he heard a car running but it wasn't outside it was running in the attached garages underneath us.When my boyfriend came back upstair he could smell the exhaust inside the apartment building.He decided to call the police.The police came and he showed them where the garage was where the caravan was running.When they opened the door a blast of hot exhaust air rushed out.Well the firemen came and we were all evacuated out of the building.It took a good two hours to be let us back in but i was still afraid to got to sleep for fear i wouldn't wake up.I guess they don't have to have carbon monoxide detectors in units with attached garages but they REAllY should.When i told my mom that we all could have died she called the owner of the management company.All he admitted to was owning the property he didn't even say he was sorry to hear that or he would look into the matter.I went to the management company site and it prides itself on consumer satifaction and safety.This is far from the truth if you value your life.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!