pink9258 • Resident • 2006 - 2007 Not Recommended
This was the first place my boyfriend and I moved into so our excpectations were low, really low. But, for the following reasons, this place exceeded our worst nightmare. When we moved in the apartment had not been cleaned and there was cat hair embedded in the rug(my boyfriend is allergic). After waiting TWO WEEKS for them to clean it, they had done such a poor job that we had to re-clean it ourselves. The bathroon tiles were coming undone as well as the toliet seat falling off. The floor board in the bedroom was sticking through the rug. When maintenence was called it took him at least two weeks to a month to fix anything, and there was only one guy for the 100 plus apartment complex. Next, our kitchen sink literally fell off, followed by our fire alarms going off in the middle of the night for no reason and only in our apartment. Whenever you call to complain about anything the staff GIVES YOU AND ATTITUDE and is VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I was even hung up on! I met the owner and told him in person what was going on and he never even made eye contact with me! The front door is broken and has no lock, they plow your car in when it snows and charge you a $50 dollar late fee when you are a day late with rent (even if you were in the hospital dying of cancer). I can't wait to leave here!! My lease is up in June. Don't move here. It took them two months to rent out an apartment. Please be smart and move somewhere nice.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!