Park at Wells Branch
Resident • 2002 - 2006 Not Recommended
I lived at the Park for 4 years, 3 of those years were okay. The last year I lived there I had a flood which ruined everything. It took 2.5 hours to finally get a hold of someone who know how to get a hold of maintenance. A phone call to the after hour emergency line didnt work. They had their phones forwarded to another apartment complex. Needless to say mold developed and they did their usual fix job. Spray it with "bleach" and then paint over it. From that moment on I was sick every month due to being allergic to mold. I was offered an out but when I called to inquire if that offer was still good, I was told no. They are very difficult to work with. It's not safe there, litter is horrible, and on numerous occasions I have come across used syringes in the grass. I just moved and am waiting to see if I will get my deposit back or if they are going to charge me anything. I have it in writing that I am not responsible for the paint or the carpet. I don't recommend this place to anyone.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!