Resident · 2012
Don't live here no matter what specials they have or how cheap the apartments are. This place is literally falling apart and has a serious mold problem that the complex tries their hardest not to address. When you call them and say that you have a mold problem they give an automatic response that it is probably mildew without even knowing who you are or what unit you are in. Well mildew is the first stage of mold and should still be treated. In any case, we have lived here for six months now and if you want them to get anything done then expect to wait at least half a month.Then, expect them to not do a very good job and then to have wait all over again to get them to come back to fix what they messed up when they were fixing the problem. Also, the first paint layer in the apartments is lead based. The paint is falling off of the ceilings so if you have a baby or a dog.... well you can see where I'm going. I seriously would rather live in an RV or hotel than here because at least I wouldn't have to worry about my 5 month old being sick all the time. Oh, and if your neighbor smokes marijuana, it comes into your apartment. Don't even bother calling management, they won't do anything about it.