Resident • 2013 - 2014 Not Recommended
Im currently living here and there is a mold problem that has caused me to go to the Dr. The manager simply told me that we all live with mold so its okay. But it is not okay. I had a rat problem, it was scary to live there, I knew that rat was there watching me every day, and it went on for about 6 months. The neighbor next to me smokes weed and cigg. inside so it goes right through my wall!!! The mold smells nasty I don't even go there anymore.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!