Monticello On Cranbrook
Resident · 2018
I lived here for 4 months. This by far has been the worst experience of my life. I was charged pest control fees only to find out that they don,t control the pest. Excessive roaches, wasp, and mice were regular guest at my unit. I also had a lot of maintenance that needed fixing that fell on deaf ears. I had this old stove that caught fire on multiple occasions and never had a working refrigerator. The dishwasher had mold, and about two moths into my stay mold began to seep through the paint. I had to vacate due to the inhumanely environment that caused me to catch pneumonia. I was unable to break my lease. My prorated rent was $826 a month although I paid well over one thousand dollars a month. They also charge me over $70 a month for gas outside of my energy bill that i paid through another company. I would not recommend these apartments to any one especially if you have children. My stove had roaches living inside because every time i cut it on to cook they would run out because it was hot.