jimon71 • Resident • 2011 Not Recommended
I moved into a apt the apt was not ready. The day I was moving in the cleaning lady was in here cleaning with no lights because my lights had not been turned on yet. The second nite I went to cook the stove I blew up and I recieved a 1st degree burn. The office did not want to take responsibility, told me they would not pay my doctor bill. I found out the corporate number and called they would not respond to me. I am still having issues with this complex. I found out a section of the apt. burned down and 5 people were killed because of wiring. I've talk to other residents who are having major problems as well.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!