Resident • 1999 - 2005 Not Recommended
Every time they remodel an appartment, they use a highly toxic product and in our building, it has happened 6 or 7 times in 2 years! Over time you can develop a tumor or a cancer just from breathing these fumes. The management has completely ignored our complaints and has been totally useless. The last 3 times this happened, we called the Fire Department and although the Management heard from them, they still haven't done anything about it! So this last week, finally the Fire Department pressed charges against the Contractor and will probably fine Newport Village. They advertise Peace of Mind but you don't have Peace of Mind here because there are always problems and they could not care less about your quality of life. They don't care if every time they redo an appartment they poison you! I don't recommend this place at all. We plan to leave! This place is going down the hill, and the quality of life here is getting worst and worst. By the way, if you want to sleep at night, go somewhere else because the insulation is inexistant and when someone walks upstairs it always feels like they are going to get through the ceiling!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!