Stonehedge Village Apartments
Resident • 2004 - 2007 Not Recommended
The setting here is very nice. I really like the layout of the apartments and the management is very friendly and attentive. However the moisture and mold is distgusting. There is absolutely no ventilation. The bathroom and kitchen hoods do not even vent to the outside. Nothing like cooking a meal and having all the steam and aromas blown back into your face. There are multiple locations were mold is growing and it literally is growing up the walls. The windows are shot. During the fall and winter months you can expect puddles of water pooling on your window sill and literally running off daily. We moved in in October 2004 and were paying $850 for the 2 bedroom, 2 bath. They like to raise the rents here and have done so everytime our lease has expired. I expect rent to go up slightly but not this much. We are now paying $925 and were told that it would probably go up to a minimum of $1050 or even more. If you check out some of the rental websites they show a rent range of $1050 to $1250. Not worth the money to have to live with mold spores everyday. I would love to buy a place in the area but unfortunately if your rich you can't buy a house in this market. Amazing how this area is literally shutting the middle class out.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!