Resident · 2014
I'll be leaving when my lease is up too. I don't feel safe here and the cig smoke seeping into my apt from my chain smoking neighbor for 2 years has given me chronic bronchitis....the constant leaks from above, the mold, the noise of my stomping upstairs neighbor and the homeless sleeping in the interior halls due to insecure doors. It looks nice on the outside...but not so much when you live here. This is actually the worst apt I ever rented. The manager and staff are nice but so are other places. It's not enough to make me stay.