Go To Moderator MenuYou are currently logged in as: 
Log Out

Resident of this community?

Tell us what you think!


See Score Breakdown
Office Staff
Resident 2007 Not Recommended
Reviewed 02/18/2007
FREE FEDERAL WAY LEGAL CLINIC<br>Tuesday nights 6:30 to 8:30<br>Fed Way Regional Library<br>by appt only call 206-267-7070<br><br>WA STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL<br> www.atg.wa.gov<br><br>Arm yourself with information<br>Do a search for "landlord tenant"<br>Click on quick links<br>See "more topics on Landlord-Tenant" at the bottom of the screen<br><br>TENANTS UNION OF WASHINGTON STATE www.tenantsunion.org 206-723-0500<br><br><br><br>This site also contains information about your rights.<br><br>To the poster whose maintenance request was not addressed in the time required by the law, the following is straight from the union's site:<br><br>Moving Out<br>If your landlord fails to make necessary repairs you can break your rental agreement or lease. If you are current in rent and utilities, have given a notice to repair and waited the required period of time, and no repairs have been started by your landlord, you can give your landlord written notice and move out of your place immediately. (Samples of the notice of repairs needed and the intent to vacate letter are available.) The notice can either be mailed or delivered personally. Once you move out you are entitled to a pro-rated refund of any rent which you have already paid. Your landlord must return your deposit if you are entitled to it. (RCW 59.18.070).<br><br><br><br><br>
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!

  • Price

  • Sq. Ft.

  • Availability

  • Model

Avery at the Reserve

Provided by Property Management

Management Photos (0)

    Provided by Other Residents

    Resident Photos (0)

        Back To Top