Resident • 2005 Not Recommended
I've only been here three monthes but we've already had a nightmare of a stay. The apartment flooded due to a hose break in the upper apartment (not thier fault, managment's). We had water pouring out of our light fixtures, ankle deep in the bathroom and the walls and carpet were soaked. Half of my things are ruined, mattresses, computer, artwork, ect. <br>If that wasn't bad enough the manager expects us to still live there! There are huge industrial blowers as they are trying to dry the walls/carpet. It smells terribly like mold and everything is a mess. They refuse to replace the carpet, get us a place to stay or move us into a new apartment.<br>There is no way that that place will be livable without tearing out the walls or carpet.<br>Managment isn't answering calls...This is terrible.
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!