Resident • 2007 Not Recommended
I went to visit a friend and looked at a couple apartments downtown, this place is NOT a place to live as I found out. The back door was propped opened so everyone could just wonder in (I was visiting a tenent there at this complex). There is no "staff" around to notify of this problems at 4 p.m. The halls are not well lit, dingy, and smelly. The apartment of my friend's is growing mold spores, smells moldy in addition. There is no parking available to tennets so will need to pay for a parking place. I will be looking else where to rent around downtown area!!!
How was this review?
Thanks for voting!